Friday, September 27, 2013

Jupiter Inlet Part 2






 If you did not read the previous post click here to read it.  You may want to start at the beginning.  If not this was a day for my friend and I to connect and just enjoy each others company and all that the Jupiter light house had to offer.

In the previous blog I mentioned climbing the lighthouse.  Suffice to say we survived the trip without "tripping" and were ready to wander around the ground and see what was on offer. 

I am a random photographer who will take pictures of things that capture my eye rather than "sights". 

Bare with me as I share what captured my eye that day.





“Once again...welcome to my house. Come freely. Go safely; and leave something of the happiness you bring.”  
~ Bram Stoker, Dracula
These chairs reminded me of that very thought.  Sit, be welcome, enjoy what we have to offer, leave with a new perspective and a better understanding.



Our view from the chairs was of this sailboat heading out to the inlet.  Oh to be sailing away for a day.  That could be fun.



I love these bridges.  I had never seen anything like this before moving to the USA, but they have quickly captured my attention.







I really like the image that this rusty old bolt created with the different colors and textures.  This is the kind of image that captures my eye.














We soon started to wander of from the water and around the grounds.   Flowers quickly captured our attention as we wandered around.






As did seeds...



And fruits..




And critters....


A good day was had by both of us.  Laughter, joy, friendship and fellowship.  I am so glad that we have found a way to be friends in a different setting.  Though I miss the daily contact, this is much more fun.

There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate.”

~ Linda Grayson

No comments:

Post a Comment