Saturday, June 14, 2014

Out on the Beach


St Augustine, Florida is on of my favorite places. We were up there September last year, but I realized that I have never shared these photos.  I met my blog commitment and then did nothing else with them. 

Quality down time, out of season, is my so good for my soul.  Early mornings, not so much. However, I did spend the week rising early and heading down to the beach to watch the sun rise.  Here are some images of an early 30 minutes on the beach (really really early for me).  

When I first started out with this the 30 Minutes in the Life group I posted a blog on another of our early mornings.  The sunset was out of this world (in my mind).  I rarely see something that spectacular and it drove me to rise each morning just to see what they new day brought.

This morning was different, and yet I loved the softness of the sunrise. 











There is nothing nicer than watching a brand new day happen.  Actually the only better thing I could guess at was spending the entire day on the beach. We did that a good part of each day.  


There is nothing nicer than
the sand in your toes,
the wind in your hair,
the sun on your face,
and the smell of coconut oil.
That is my kind of day at the beach.
~Sharleen N Stuart


If you are interested in seeing more of my photography take a look at my Facebook page or my Flickr Page



No comments:

Post a Comment