Monday, October 27, 2014

30 Minutes in Life: Studio Photoshoot

30 Minutes in the Life is due and I really wanted to do something other than wildlife, but time constraints are such that I really do not have time right now to go out looking for something different. I did do a blog on alligators but finally decided to share the photos that I took about 3 or so weeks ago at a studio shoot.

I have recently joined a meetup group and the first evening I went to they were going to do model photoshoots for the young ladies portfolio's.  

This was quite an experience for me - I have never done a studio shoot or worked with lighting etc and I had a blast.  I learned a fair bit and that was all I wanted to do.

Here is my 30 minutes of studio photography.  
















" She walks in beauty, like the night

of cloudless climes and starry skies: 

And all that's best of dark and bright 

Meet in her aspect and her eyes...."


~ George Gordon Byron



Don't forget to follow the circle and take a look at what the other photographers have for you this month. Stacey Markel Photography/Maryland Family & Child Photographer is up next.  I always love what Stacey has to offer. Please time time to check Stacey's blog and all the other photographers as well.  

If you are interested in seeing more of my photography take a look at my Facebook page or my Flickr Page

7 comments:

  1. How fun Sharleen! I bet it was nice to try something new. I've always wanted to try a studio session with lighting. You did great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Karen, it was fun. A little nerve wrecking going the first time but I got to hang out with about 8 other photographers at all different levels of learning and it was fun. I will definitely go back.

      Delete
  2. Wow - you ROCKED the studio!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Charlotte. I enjoyed it and I learned a little and I had fun. That was what I really wanted to do and it was something different to wildlife :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful! I love how the lighting makes the girls glow. You did a wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete