Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Tell me a Story: December 2014

The month has just flown by and since I knew that my photography month was going to be very short, I decided to start preparing myself for the end of the month.  I was pretty excited when my friend Jennifer called me and asked me if I would be willing to take her photo for her Christmas card.  

I was happy to do that, and it worked well for me because I needed images for my month end blog.  I had so much fun with Jen, and I hope that we get to do this again sometime.  

We headed down to a local beach and wandered along the boardwalk and took photos, and then crossed the road and went to the edge of the Intracoatal.  













Courage, sacrifice, determination, commitment, toughness, heart, talent, guts. That's what little girls are made of; the heck with sugar and spice"
~ Bethany Hamilton, Soul Surfer:  A True Story of Faith, Family, and Fighting to Get Back on the Board.  

I hope that you enjoyed my photo's of Jen.  Remember this is a circle blog so don't forget to head on over to Orange Moon Photography / North Dakota - Melinda Sauvageau and see what she has for you this month. Remember to leave a little bit of love on each page.

As 2014, draws to a close, I have to reflect back and remember that we have been doing this group for a year now.  I have thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it and have been so glad to be a part of it. I look forward to blogging with each of you in this coming year.  I wish you and your family a year full of good health, happiness, laughter, good friends and enough dreams to make you want to make them happen.  

And so from that wee bit of Irish in me, here is an Irish blessing for you in this coming year:

Count your blessings instead of your crosses.
Count your gains instead of your losses.
Count your joys instead of your woes.
Count your friends instead of your foes.
Count your smiles instead of your tears.
Count your courage instead of your fears.
Count your full times instead of your lean.
Count your kind deeds instead of your mean.
Count your health instead of your wealth.
Love your neighbor as much as yourself.


If you are interested in seeing more of my photography take a look at my Facebook page or my Flickr Page or head over to my new website Sharleen N Stuart Photography

1 comment: